SDG Center Ring Dog Collar
BUY 4 SDG STANDARD or 4 SDG CENTER RING COLLARS and get a SS Bowl for $5
SDG brand dog collars are made from a super-duty Biothane strap that will outlive most leather or nylon collar. Similar to leather, SDG brand dog collars are gentle, flexible, and stink-proof and easy to clean with soap and warm water. Our dog collars use PVC coated webbing that allow them to remain very flexible in extreme cold weather.
Soggy Dog brand gear is Proudly Made in The U.S.A.
Center ring or sometimes called O-ring dog collars are a great collar for when there is concern that you dogs' collar may hung up on branches, logs or fences. The center ring allows the dog collar to roll and flex in ways a standard collar will not allowing a dog to pull free if needed.
- Comes with a free rivet-on laser engraved ID tag
- Made from soft, textured 1′ PVC reinforced with nylon webbing
- Available with nickel hardware.
- Look & feel of leather
- Maintenance free
- Cleans up with just soap and warm water
- Resists mildew & bacteria
- Remains soft & flexible to -20 degrees F
- Odor resistant
Sizing your collar is made easy, True-Fit collars are just that, your dog's measured neck is the proper collar size.
How to measure for True-Fit
- With a cloth measuring tape or a piece of string (measure string with a tape measure)
- Measure your dog's neck where you would like the collar to rest on the neck and at the proper tightness.
- The True-Fit size represents the measurement from the center of the buckle to the fourth adjustment hole.
- All standard and center ring collars can adjust 1-inch longer or 3-inches shorter.
Free Rivet-on ID Tag
When entering your ID Tag information, we always recommend using your name in place of your dogs. It is also recommended to include multiple phone numbers. Tag can hold up to 4 lines with 18 characters per line.