SDG Standard Collars
SDG brand dog collars are made from a super duty Biothane strap that will outlive most leather or nylon collar. Similar to leather, Soggy Dog Gear brand dog collars, like leather are gentle and flexible, but stink-proof and easy to clean with soap and warm water. Our dog collars are PVC coated webbing that allow it to remain very flexible in extreme cold weather.
Soggy Dog brand gear is Proudly Made in The U.S.A.
- Comes with a free rivet-on engraved ID tag
- Made from soft, textured 1' PVC reinforced with nylon webbing
- Look & feel of leather
- Maintenance free
- Cleans up with just soap and warm water
- Resists mildew & bacteria
- Remains soft & flexible to -20 degrees F
- Odor resistant
Sizing your dog collar is easy, True-Fit collars are just that, your dog's measured neck is the proper collar size.
How to measure for True-Fit
- With a cloth measuring tape or a piece of string (measure string with a tape measure)
- Measure your dog's neck where you would like the collar to rest on the neck and at the proper tightness.
- The True-Fit size represents the measurement from the center of the buckle to the fourth adjustment hole.
- All standard and center ring collars can adjust 1-inch longer or 3-inches shorter.
Free Rivet-on ID Tag
When entering your ID Tag information, we always recommend using your name in place of your dogs. It is also recommended to include multiple phone numbers. Tag can hold up to 4 lines with up to 18 characters per line.